Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day xxx

Happy mother's day to my mum who is the most FABULOUS mum in the world. I hope i can do a great job like she did.

This is four generations in my family starting with my grandma, my mum, my sister and me, then my two nieces and my daughter and that surprise in my belly.

So to all the mums out their today is our day because we have the most important job in the world and we deserve a day to be spoilt! And to all those mums to be...... you wait it's the most rewarding, amazing feeling in the world.

2 comments:

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

What a gorgeous photo! I hope you have a lovely Mothers Day. Good Luck with your 'surprise' due in July, Im also due in July too x

Jacki said...

What a wonderful photo that you can show your daughter (and newbie) when they're older! Congrats and happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails