Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rockin Lullabies

Are you looking for an alternative lullaby?
A Little Bit of Cheek has just what you are looking for.
We stock the full range of the FABULOUS Rockabye Baby Lullaby Renditions.
My daughter is two and a half and still listens to music every night at bed time. So now she listens to one of my favourite bands 'Coldplay'.
These delightful interpretations of popular songs are great for both parent and child.
Depending on your musical tastes, Rockabye Baby covers punk, metal and classic rock.
Who remembers Do They Know it's Christmas? originally performed by Band Aid. This classic Christmas rock song and many more are available on Christmas Rock Classics. In other words, the perfect gift for a newborn, new parent or yourself and with Christmas around the corner these cd's would make fantastic stocking fillers.

1 comment:

Kyra Howearth said...

Oh I love the Rockin Lullabies!! I found the CDs on your site during the GDUNH but I forgot to buy some...will have to buy them as Christmas pressies, I know quite a few bubs (and parents!) who will love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails