Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spreading the word about Little Choopie Birds new home...

I've been talking about people I have met during the journey of opening A Little Bit of Cheek and Amanda from Little Choopie is another lovely person I have the pleasure of getting to know. Amanda was getting her site redesigned while my site was being made and we spent many evenings comparing notes.

Little Choopie has now officially launched and if you haven't checked out the new site, I suggest you do. It is fabulous, gorgeous and beautiful as is the range of hand made clothing and hair accessories for babies and toddlers.

I could rave on for hours about different products I love and splash lot's of pictures everywhere, but I think the best thing you can do is check it out for yourself.

Little Choopie - Made With Love xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails