Saturday, August 29, 2009

I love a little Festoon Bunting!

I am very lucky that since I started A Little Bit of Cheek I have met many wonderful, talented, friendly women who have started their own businesses. Jenny from Festoon Bunting is one. Festoon Bunting is a family-owned business specializing in fabulous handmade fabric buntings. There is a bunting for all occasions. I love the personalised bunting which is great for kids birthday parties.
For all the boys at there you can go past 'Ahoy m'hearties' This is gorgeous and all boys would love it. I think what makes this bunting so fabulous is they are great value for money and they are such good quality that you can reuse them year after year.
Next time you want to add a splash of colour to your home make sure you check out Festoon Bunting...... I know i will!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails